Individuals who want to amplify their resume and add a few dollars to their pocket should consider earning notary public certification. As a notary public, your job is to serve as a witness to documentation signatures of various types of documents. It’s a simple job that requires little training, but a lot in the way of personal rewards.
Once you decide that a notary public position is right for you, complete training and a notary application. This is very simple to do and takes very little time. Fees (which vary and are subject to change) must be included with the application. Once the application is processed, you’ll need to test and pass certifications to earn a certificate.
Numerous advantages exist when you work as a notary public. Those advantages include:
· The notary public position looks good on your resume. If you want to apply for future positions, this is something that boosts your odds of getting your foot in the door.
· When you work as a notary public you have the chance to help other people who need your services.
· It feels good to make a difference in the community.
· There is great flexibility in this position.
· Earn extra money, with earning varying from one person to the next.
· Earn certification fast, without spending years in college.
· Easy to renew the license every two years to continue work.
· Notary public positions do not require large investments.
· No prior experience is needed.
· Anyone with a clean criminal background who is 18+ can work as a notary.
There is an endless list of reasons to work as a notary public, including the reasons listed above. If you want to do something different in your life, perhaps this is the key to happiness that you are searching to find.